Github Repository: https://github.com/tuanpmt/esp_bridge
This is source code for esp8266 support bridge for arduino or any MCU using SLIP protocol via Serial port.
Library for arduino: https://github.com/tuanpmt/espduino
If you want using only ESP8266, you can find the Native MQTT client library for ESP8266 work well here: https://github.com/tuanpmt/esp_mqtt
This project only execute commands from other MCU via Serial port (like arduino).
- Rock Solid wifi network client for Arduino (of course need to test more and resolve more issues :v)
- More reliable than AT COMMAND library (Personal comments)
- Firmware applications written on ESP8266 can be read out completely. For security applications, sometimes you should use it as a Wifi client (network client) and other MCU with Readout protection.
- MQTT module:
- MQTT client run stable as Native MQTT client (esp_mqtt)
- Support subscribing, publishing, authentication, will messages, keep alive pings and all 3 QoS levels (it should be a fully functional client).
- Support multiple connection (to multiple hosts).
- Support SSL
- Easy to setup and use
- REST module:
- Support method GET, POST, PUT, DELETE
- setContent type, set header, set User Agent
- Easy to used API
- Support SSL
- WIFI module:
You can found here for instructions: https://github.com/tuanpmt/espduino
git clone --recursive https://github.com/tuanpmt/esp_bridge cd esp_bridge make all